DAGG PARK WILL REOPEN MAY 27, 2017!!!
This newly renovated park opened on May 28th, 2016. This great 5 acre park has a brand new ocean themed spray park play area and 2 new playgrounds. The spray park is a great place for families to experience a day at the beach with dolphins, sting rays, starfish and more. And, if your little ones don’t feel like getting wet, they will definitely love the 2 new playgrounds.
A perfect place for a birthday party where everyone will have a splashin' good time!
The shelter can be reserved for parties - $60.00 for residents $85.00 for non-residents.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 816-300-0545 for more information.
- Designated area for 2-5 year olds
- Designated area for 5-12 year olds
- Ocean theme spray grounds- This zero depth entry water park will make you feel like you are spending the day at the beach, with a palm tree, dolphins, string ray and more.
- Woods Fountain- our designated spray ground for children 2 years old and under
- Public restroom building and one family changing restroom
- Park Shelters available to rent with a registration fee
The Spray Ground will open May 28th 2016 and be open 7 days a week from 10:00am to 8:00pm weather permitting.
Two picnic shelters are first come first serve. There will be one 8 foot table under each structure along with a trash receptacle. No portable grills are allowed at ANY of the shelters.
Laguna Bay can accommodate up to 25 people. There is one 8ft ADA table and two 6ft tables.
*No portable grills are allowed at the shelter*
Click Here for More Shelter Information
Click here for the general rules for all North Kansas City parks